I love a two-fer moment! Fern has been a crunchy mama since birth. I love her beautiful face in that 2nd picture. So sweet girls xoxo
I Love this!Grandma
Hhhhmmm... no postings in a week... Did homeschooling mama take off to Utah again???
No nothing so pleasent. My computer looks to be fried. Dan just got home and is getting ready to take it apart to try to save what's on my harddrive. No posts for a while it looks like. :(
I love a two-fer moment! Fern has been a crunchy mama since birth. I love her beautiful face in that 2nd picture. So sweet girls xoxo
ReplyDeleteI Love this!
ReplyDeleteGrandma
Hhhhmmm... no postings in a week... Did homeschooling mama take off to Utah again???
ReplyDeleteNo nothing so pleasent. My computer looks to be fried. Dan just got home and is getting ready to take it apart to try to save what's on my harddrive. No posts for a while it looks like. :(
ReplyDelete