Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Sorry this is all out of order blogger is giving me issues...

~

We took a little trip since Dan was free for a couple days! We got to play with Grandma & Gran-pa, and Aunt Mary, Ryan, Novella & Koa!!













Our Thanksgiving was exciting as this was the first time that we had all been together since Mary and I started our own families!

Also I passed the torch to Riley, he made the Cranberry Apple Crisp I have been making for every Thanksgiving since I was 5! It was a recipe I got out of my Highlights magazine!

Thanks for the fun family! Love you!

4 comments:

  1. Mimi can't remember anyone:( I showed her all the pics. She remembers the name "Fern" but doensn't recognize her pic:(. HOWEVER, my boy really came thru and named every Hook in the post, even Leili! (He called her "that baby", but I'll count it!)I think we need to reintroduce the Hooks and Eggs! Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. your mom's house has great lighting! And you look sooo gorgeous lately. I'm liking Riley's long hair, it suits him:) Love,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on out for a Reno vacation and then Mimi will never forget the crazy bunch!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I'm glad you got Riley going on the cran-apple crisp tradition. That sounds tasty.

    ReplyDelete