{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
What are you making??? I read some of your bookmarks on the side, I really loved the Even If one. I want to make those little patchwork flags. How cute! Love, Lisa
Finally checked your blog. I've missed so much. Please give Fern a big Happy Birthday kiss from us. I can't believe she is 5. I miss you and your family and want to make up some excuse to hang out. We have tons of persimmions from Fallbrook and would love to share some with you. I will call you to see if I can catch you....
What are you making??? I read some of your bookmarks on the side, I really loved the Even If one. I want to make those little patchwork flags. How cute! Love, Lisa
ReplyDeleteHI Danna,
ReplyDeleteFinally checked your blog. I've missed so much. Please give Fern a big Happy Birthday kiss from us. I can't believe she is 5. I miss you and your family and want to make up some excuse to hang out. We have tons of persimmions from Fallbrook and would love to share some with you. I will call you to see if I can catch you....