Monday, November 22, 2010

I Always Knew I'd Have A Cowboy...

And look at how CUTE he is!!
Jake had a birthday at the beginning of the month, so we drove to Utah to celebrate his and Daddy's (Grandpa M.) birthday! My camera was begging to be chucked out the window so the only pictures I took where on my mom's camera. So there are only pictures from that half of the trip. :(For Jake's birthday Grandpa got him a cowboy hat (his head just keeps growing) and a pair of jeans, and Grandma bought him a pair of boots and made him this cowboy shirt even with pearly snaps!! :)
The smile was HUGE and has not left!

He tells me he is going to be a paleontologist cowboy, and he will have a house for his wife. :) What a cutie! But how can he be 7 already!!!???

4 comments: