Here she is all dolled up for church in her birthday outfit!
And her dolly got one too!
Look at those four cuties!
The kids really enjoyed walking around the temple, and we would go into the distribution center to warm up occasionally while looking at old Friend magazines!
I got a few shots with Leili propped up and then she started to lean, then eventually ended up all the way down examining the grass! Isn't she too cute!
What a blessing our sweet Fern has been, and now she is a great big sister who loves Leili so much! What a wild and crazy 4 years it has been!
~
Last Wednesday Dan and I took the kids on an "adventure"! :) They enjoyed most of it, just not the LONG car ride! We went to the Boston Temple, with it being so far it is an all day event. So we do not get to go often because finding a sitter to watch all the kids all day is not overly easy. But Dan and I both wanted to go and Fern had been asking to see the temple so we all went!
~
Back a little further, last Monday we went with some friends for some fall fun! We got to go on a hay ride, play on a hay fort, and disappear into a corn pit! The three mobile kids were a little fast for many pictures, but I thought I'd share a couple Leili pictures to appease the grandparents! :)
Love the matching sweater and hat! Happy birthday, Fern!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Grandma