...ever so slowly!
We went out on a little family excursion a little over a week ago... and it was SOOOO yummy!

Blueberry picking!
Don't let this serious picker fool you, she ate more than what she put in her bucket!

Isn't she too cute!!

Dan and Leili did the most picking!

Jake and Fern were more into finding "hide-outs"! It was pretty warm in the sun and even I was wishing for a little shade!

Riley Loves to pick blueberries, and he actually put quite a few into the bucket!!

But of course Leili and I did plenty of sitting too! I don't get much done between nursing yet, but I enjoy cuddling with my babe! Here she is sporting her beautiful sun hat Aunt Mary brought her!

Here was Leili and my view from the wagon! Our hard working boys!

Look at our loot!! We froze most of our berries (9 cups), our next bunch we are hoping to make into jam! MMMMM!!!
You are such a cute mom.....
ReplyDeleteA babywearing husband, now there's a sight that warms my heart. :P
ReplyDeleteHow fun for you! Berries never make it into my freezer, only my belly.
wow, 4 kids! and a ton of blueberries!
ReplyDelete