Monday, July 27, 2009

Life!

We have the best little mommy here! I just love the sweet sister love!


Here is Leili in her favorite sleeping place, mom! :)

Look at the sweet chub slowly packing on!!



We are really enjoying all of the great awake and alert time Leili is having now, we all just marvel at her cuteness!!





Here is Leili's first bath! She had quite the audience and she really enjoyed the water!



All last week Riley was at cub scout day camp, his good friend Orion got to go too!!


My birthday was on Saturday so after a yummy breakfast of vegan french toast we drove to the canal at lock 12, had a picnic and then enjoyed a nice walk. Here is a picture Riley snaped during our picnic!



Fern enjoyed testing our new stroller, first by pushing, and then by riding! :)


Of course I had my traditional lemon cake with lemon frosting. MMMMM!! Thankfully Dan did not try burning the house down by putting enough candles on!!





And here is sweet Leili just being Leili! She makes noises all of the time, even when she sleeps and eats!! :)

8 comments:

  1. i love all the pics! My fav of Leili is the one where shes making a kissy fasy, so cute! and Riley looks so grown up at camp!

    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I MISS her...oh yeah, and the rest of you too! LOL

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie patootie! Glad you had a nice birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are really great pictures! I love the one that looks like she's going to blow bubbles and I love the one of you and your birthday cake, you're so prit! You really make motherhood look serene. I'm not so sure my blog would look quite as so... Anyway, I agree, Leili is such a bundle. I love her up. Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable, Danna. How big is she now? She weighed slightly less than Catie when she was born, but she already looks about the same size! Yay for mommy-milk! We're going in for our 4 month well-baby visit on Thurs. I'll let you know how we do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures! I like the one of you with your birthday cake. You look so happy holding your little present.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Danna your baby is so beautiful!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!
    I love new-born babies- if only the didn't grow up to have such attitudes.
    I hope you and you family are doing well.

    ReplyDelete