Well after the long 9 months of waiting she decided she yesterday was the day to give up her warm and compfy home inside mom's tummy and so here she is! She was born Sarurday June 20, 2009 at 2:29pm. She weighed in at a modest 8 lbs and 2 oz. and was only 21 in. long. She has a lot of dark hair, Dan's cute nose(only a little smaller and cuter than his).
The Proud Family!
Riley is so happy to be a big brother for the third time! He is so happy and helpful.
Jake is so good with little babies. He wanted to hold her all the time (and he is good at it too, he is a natural).
Last but not least is Fern with her new little sister. She spent all the time she could in the our bedroom after she was born either holding her or just sitting next to her looking at her and running her fingers over all of Leili's little small parts. It's nice having two mommies in the house.
She is TOO precious! I can hardly wait till Thurs! Everyone looks as though they are being GREAT big sister and bros! Happy Fathers Day Dan!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Grandma!
Congratulations! I hope everything went smoothly. She is adorable and I can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteyeah! that's great news!!! glad she is here well and safe!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty! And Mom looks great! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the newest little Hook! TONS of LOVE, Lisa
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so happy for your family. Can't wait to see more pictures.
ReplyDeleteI have been checking every day waiting for this. What a sweet little baby and I love all the sibling love. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteyou all look so happy congrats! on the new baby.
ReplyDeleteOh Danna, how wonderful! She's just gorgeous. Everyone looks so happy, and you look amazing - did you have a home birth?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
I've been thinking about you. I'm so glad baby sister arrived safely, and to know her name now. Congratulations!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and your family! Enjoy baby #4.
ReplyDeleteSo cute !!! Congratulations. It looks like you are going to have alot of helpers. The best to you and your family. What an amazing adventure it has been watching your family grow before my very eyes.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all of you! Two boys and two girls....how perfect. Maybe next time you can have octuplets......
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS and its so awesome you do home births. wow!
ReplyDelete