Now remember this is the 4th big belly I have had and that is why I like black & white photos (it hides the stretch marks better)! Thank goodness for the self timer my camera has, the tripod my mom bought me for my birthday last year, and Riley's budding photography skills (and his patience for all of mom's directions)!!
Just 5 one more time!
Fern is so excited to be a big sister!
Riley just loves babies, and bellys, and mama!
Jake is the one who plays with all the babies anywhere we go, we know he will be an awesome big brother again!
Just 5 one more time!
Fern is so excited to be a big sister!
Riley just loves babies, and bellys, and mama!
Jake is the one who plays with all the babies anywhere we go, we know he will be an awesome big brother again!I think this is the first picture of Dan and I together for a nice belly shot besides last time with Fern, but that was just his hands.
And then today, it is faint but if you enlarge this you can see the henna my friends decorated me with and my birth necklace they all made too!
And then today, it is faint but if you enlarge this you can see the henna my friends decorated me with and my birth necklace they all made too! ~
Well here we are on the home stretch, now just to wait until this one is ready! I know I am!! :)

great pics hey I need your address email me at kgoody122@sbcglobal.net for the pot holder you know.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Love you babe! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteMom
What fun belly shots. I love the one of you and Dan. And Fern grinning as she hugs your belly is pretty precious too.
ReplyDeleteI can't decide which one I love more - the one with you and Dan or the henna belly. I hope that baby pops right out as soon as Dan gets back! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThese are really beautiful. I love them all but I love love love love the one with Jakey. Enjoy these last few precious days! Love, Lisa
ReplyDelete