Friday, February 13, 2009

Photo Shoot!

Now I know you all have guessed that I like to take pictures (3 blogs worth)! :) But did you know there is a budding photographer in the house with me!? Riley LOVES to take pictures and asks OFTEN for a camera of his own, to which (much to his dismay) he hears, "then save up your money"! :) But today the sun coming in was so pretty that I wanted to get a few pictures, so I let Riley loose with my camera and became his subject (those of you who follow this blog know I am not usually in front of the camera, so enjoy Mom & Dan! :) ).Mom offered a few suggestions...


he said this was of the baby :)...


Then he started giving direction!



And just so you all don't think I get to sit around by myself, this is the norm! But it is nice to get a nice picture of my babe and I!
~
So there you have it, Riley's hands, a few suggestions from mom, direction from Riley, and a little cropping from mom (who really wanted to see the air conditioner behind me)!
And do you see I am just about finished with Riley's blue Valentine's Day scarf!!!
~
Hope you had a little sunshine in your day! :)





9 comments:

  1. Riley is a true renaissance man! Those are really good shots! You look stunning in that last picture! And Fern is no slouch :) What a good looking bunch and artsy to boot :) Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair like this... and you look so beautiful! i love the pics!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubba!!! Hubba! Hubba!!!!!
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry everyone that last comment is Dan not some scary stalker! :) Love you Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danna ! Life has been busy but I've been missing you and I had to take a moment to visit your blog. You look like you are enjoying the moment. I'm also thrilled about your newest edition, although I feel like I'm over my head with two, so I'm not exactly sure how you are keeping sane. Maybe I sure start knitting. XO Rima

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riley did a great job with the pictures. The lighting and subjects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Daydreamer, check out John Coltrane's version of "My Favorite Things". It's rad. Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete