Well I have been trying to get this post up for a couple days but Photoshop has been freaking out! :) And I promise to get Riley's birthday pictures up ASAP! :)
~
But in the mean time...
If you are looking for me after lunch this is where I am. On my bed basking in the sun. It is the only room in our house to get good winter sunshine! So I am ether just sitting there doing something or yep you guessed it, napping! :) This pink yarn is now a Valentines scarf for Fern, I have Riley's blue one still left to finish!
Guess where Jake found me with the camera on this day!?! Jake took this picture because the yarn on my belly looked like a bunny to him! :) His green scarf is all finished and will go in his valentines bag tonight! :)
One of my most favorite times of the year is when Trader Joe's gets in their tulips and daffodils! These are my Valentines flowers from Dan, and do you see the miracle? That window is OPEN!! It was 60 degrees F. yesterday!! I know it was a fluke but boy I wish it would stick around!!
And my daffodils! I love these because a bunch of them are only a couple bucks and I usually have enough to have two small vases of them! I LOVE daffodils! :)
And yesterday I bought a little something for the babe wiggling all over in my tummy! Target is now stocking these, I wanted some for Jake when he was a babe and then for Fern and finally I just bought some! They make cloth diapering a little easier and they are too cute! :)
~
So there you are some of my favorite things to go along with a few new songs! :)
I knew you'd have a new post today! Question of the day: how in the world did you take those pictures? Did you have Riley take them over your shoulder? Hmmm...Love, Lisa
ReplyDeleteI went back and took another look, okay, so Jake took the 2nd one, but what about the 1st? Cute how the song goes along with the post :) HA! Love, Lisa
ReplyDelete:) I got creative! I set the timer on the camera and put the camera on my shoulder with the strap between my back and the pillow! :) Tricky hu!! :)
ReplyDeletehey danna-
ReplyDeletewhats the name of that song that used to be on your blog? i loved listening to it & now its GONE!!
Beautiful flowers! I'm glad you found a basking place, everyone needs that.
ReplyDeleteJackie, It is by She and Him and ether Sentimental Heart, or oh darn it I can't remeber the other I put on there! But they are both from their first (and only) album Volume 1. It is one of my favorites! :)
ReplyDelete