Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dreams

Well you all know I am a bit of a dreamer just from my blog title, but you know nothing brings out the crazy dreams like being pregnant! Really, if you have never been pregnant you can not appreciate what I mean, really crazy! Take for example last night, the part I woke up remembering was Melissa and I being really excited about getting to "bedazzle" our jeans, and everyone's jeans we could get at around! Seriously we were just going crazy!
So there you are crazy pregnancy dreams! But the good part of pregnancy has finally appeared, I get to feel the little one wiggling about, and boy he/she is wiggly!! Today it was so strong I could just barely see it while sitting in church, and I think Riley got to feel it too! It is the part of pregnancy that makes all the other parts worth it, and I usually miss it after my babe is out. Although this time I am really looking forward to the out part! :) Mostly the then holding and nursing, and just general love of the out part! :)
To go along with my long ramble-y post here I thought I'd point you to the new sidebar addition, Baby links! And let you know I deleted the "blogs I read" links because they were outdated and I was not in the mood to go through and update, plus there is the "followers" links above that if you are not on please go add yourself!! :)
Hope your Sabbath has been lovely!

8 comments:

  1. The scary thing about that is that I was just "bedazzle"ing something for a friend the other day ... No joke! Maybe pregnancy makes you psychic ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really have one!!! HA AH AHA HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched a 20/20 show on mothering a few weeks ago. I liked hearing what the mother's had to say, although I think at times the host was trying to make them sound bad. Here's some links to the transcriptions:

    On home birth: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=6424603&page=1

    On labor: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=6120045&page=1

    On nursing: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=6551439&page=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danna! Your blog makes me all nostalgic for pregnancy! awwww

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! We miss you all. Did you know we are closer to you now? We live in Nashville.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited you're pregnant! I'm not that big on being pregnant but I love new babies. It's so great. Are you really having this baby at home? Did you have your last ones at home? I almost had Ryan at home. Barely made it to the hospital. Let's just say they didn't really do much except catch him on the way out, so I can understand it. Very interesting. Lots of interesting links :-) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Trina, Yea after two horrible hospital births I had Fern at home with a midwife and will never look back! There was no question where we would have this babe!! :)
    Glad your enjoying the links!
    Cicely - you must be crazy, I've never minded pregnancy before but I am surly looking forward to June this time! I just want the prize! :)
    Shipley Clan, you are closer, but I wish you were closer!! :) Get some new pictures up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love kicking, it's my way favorite part. Sorry for the double comment on your posting above this one. Can you erase the extra one? If not, sorry! Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete