Man I have never been to such a beach but its my dream too! How are you guys doing? I miss ya! Do you think you will come for Thanksgiving again?? Hope to see you guys soon!!! Love and Hugs for you and the kiddos! And a noogie for Dan! <3 Sara
Dan is in defenet need of noogie, I will pass it along! We are hoping for Thanksgiving but have not heard the word yet, they are also tring to get the Dr. to commit to Christmas, so maybe we will visit between the two at least! We miss you too, and I want to see that new one of yours (that is no longer all that new!!)!! Love you!
Man I have never been to such a beach but its my dream too! How are you guys doing? I miss ya! Do you think you will come for Thanksgiving again?? Hope to see you guys soon!!!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs for you and the kiddos! And a noogie for Dan!
<3 Sara
Dan is in defenet need of noogie, I will pass it along! We are hoping for Thanksgiving but have not heard the word yet, they are also tring to get the Dr. to commit to Christmas, so maybe we will visit between the two at least! We miss you too, and I want to see that new one of yours (that is no longer all that new!!)!! Love you!
ReplyDelete