Thursday, November 20, 2008

November Fun!

I know where have I been!!?? You know life! :)
Here is some of our fun this month so far!!
On the 9th Jacob turned 5! I cannot believe it!!!!

Jake was just a little bit excited over Grandma J.'s gift, a cowboy hat!! Jake is most often found in his cowboy boots (not for long though, he's growing too fast) and has decided among many other things he is going to be a cowboy when he grows up! :) The hat has not left his head much since he opened it! :)
Jake LOVES to listen to books and was SO excited to get two book/CD combos from Grandpa M. He had one I bought him for our trip to UT. this summer and he is very glad to have more choices now!! :)

He also got a gigantic dino puzzle, he loves dinosaurs too! And the box has a handle so he is often just toting it around the house! :)


Do I not have the cutest cowboy ever!!!



And from us Jake got a doll who is now a great friend (who needs pj's I am told often), and a green straw bottle!
A few years ago I got rid of all the plastic in our kitchen including sippys and such because of the safety concerns for my family's health. Well I found these recently and so now the kids are excited to have them!


With the COLD temperatures (today it is in the 30's, with a wind chill in the 20's and flurries expected) we have had quite a bit of dress-up time! Here is Fern our hula gal! Thanks Aunt Mary, Ryan, & Novella!! :)

Today Fern and I are on our own, the boys are out and about! I let Fern watch a little show while I took a shower and this is the comfy gal I found when I was done. It really is cold if Fern is this covered!!



Hope every one's November is going great!!








5 comments:

  1. Way cool puzzle and cup! Happy birthday Jake!

    I haven't weaned myself from plastic yet but I have made some small changes and recognize a lot more needs to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I am an all at once, cold turkey kind of gal. It can take Dan a little bit to catch up! :) Who ever said marriage isn't a wild ride!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danna do you have some suggestions/links on storing leftovers and packing non sandwich lunches without plastic? My brain can't fathom it but I would love some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! I am only letting readers read my blog now, so email me and I can add you if you want. suzie5027@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danna ! I hope you are keeping warm out there. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving !!

    ReplyDelete