Well today was Riley's big Pinewood Derby for Cub Scouts!! He and I went, sat on the floor next to the track and crossed our fingers!!
Here is Riley with his participation ribbon, before the race started.
Can you guess which one is Riley's?? The one with the R!! The yellow and orange dot stickers were put on for the race, the rest is his paint job.
Here is one of Riley's races, he smoked everyone!!
Here is Riley's last race, he came in 6th out of 18 cars. He was a bit disappointed as he would have gotten a trophy if he had been 5th or higher and he had set his sights on a trophy. :( And then Dan won a trophy for coming in second in the adult race, so Riley went up and accepted it for him. So that was a little hard.
Yea for race day!!
o my gosh! i love all the pictures of Riley! he is so adorable and getting so big, i miss him terribly :(
ReplyDeleteRiley says, " Hi, How are you Aunt Mary? What are you doing? I am doing fine. I had a fun time racing my car. XOXOXOX And I miss you ALL! Love Riley"
ReplyDeleteJake says, "I love Novella. How is Novella? I miss you so much, that I just want to fly to California to see you."
We are not at all home sick. :)
aww... Novella wishes she could come and play or that you all could come over so she could show you all the fun things she is learning...
ReplyDeletexo