Before my battery died I got this video of Riley doing what he does almost the entire time he is outside! This was this afternoon, after I took this he got all the way around the table (where I was sitting) then around the shed and back up to the tree house!
So how do you like the new blogger feature to put a video up vs. photo bucket? :)
I still can't believe how big your back yard is, that you have room to ride a bike all around.
ReplyDeleteLike I tell everyone, it was "THE" thing that made us buy the house! :)
ReplyDeleteI do like the blogger video better than photobucket, because it is less steps. Hey, what can I say, I am lazy! :o)
ReplyDeleteGood Job Riley! I Love You Man!
ReplyDeleteDad
Nice Blogger Video. Let me know how you did this.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well !!
Rima