Sunday, May 27, 2007

More of Our Yard!

I know you expect pictures of the kids, but today you will have to indulge me! :)
Now look at the first picture before you scroll to the second!!!

I spy with my little eye... something that hops!!!
.
.
.
Did you find it?
.
.
.
.
Don't look if you didn't!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We found a FROG in the yard, it was so small, about the size of a half dollar!! I showed the kids how to touch him softly, Riley tried, but Jake wouldn't. Then the frog surprised the kids by jumping, then Fern started jumping!! It was SOOOO cute!!

Looks like a pretty unassuming plant hu! But it is not!! This is called a Jack in the Pulpit because of it's flower. Dan's parents were here for a day this week and Dan's mom told us they are VERY rare! We have 2 in our yard!! Pretty cool hu!! :) More!

Here is the flower up close, pretty cool hu!!

Have a great Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment