Wednesday, September 13, 2006

These Feet Were Made for Walking!

Ok I can not for the life of me get Blogger to let me put up a video. I am not even sure if this will work this way. So HERE is a video of Fern walking until Dan startled her and she fell over! :) If it dose not work, and you want to see it email me and I will email it to you! She is now walking a lot! Next Mon. she will be 11 mo. old! I can not believe it has gone by so quickly. I have thought a lot about her birth verses the boys, and I think with the boys the experience was so... unfulfilling, wrong, and in some instances horrible that I wanted to get far away from them fast. But with Fern, her birth was so peaceful, warm, loving, completely soul fulfilling, that it makes it sad to get further away from it. I enjoyed it. Now you all are thinking Danna has been pushed over the deep end! :) But peace is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment