Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fern's First Flight!



It was a long flight, so Fern got to do all sorts of things. She made a lot of friends, she just charmed them all! She took a quick nap, but best of all she ate, almost the entire 5 hours! :)






How cute is she munching the banana!







Here is the return trip, we left at the crack of dawn so the entire flight was daylight. But that is not to say we did not all fall asleep! This was her favorite activity, sitting on the food tray. She sat there and ate, played, and just hung out. What a cutie.





I'm sure the wild fire of gossip has not reached some of you, so I'll tell you why we were on a 5 hour flight this weekend. Dan, Fern, and I flew to Connecticut to go house hunting. Yep Dan has finally caught the elusive full time flying job. And as a surprise it is in Connecticut. We never imagined we'd end up there, we are still in shock and a bit of denial. I'll give you all more later, Fern thinks she would like to eat, silly girl!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, dress with pants underneath. My mom dressed us like that for a few too many years. Picture patched corduroy pants under sundresses. Some of our childhood pictures are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea may not be the most fashionable, but it works well for little ones! :) Besides Fern is just so cute she can pull it off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always out of the loop! I need to start being more of a gossip. Yay for Dan getting the full time flying job!! Boo that you'r moving across the country. But I'll just suck it up and be happy for you. When are you leaving?

    ReplyDelete