Saturday, January 22, 2022

Old Fashioned


 Blogs are so old fashioned. I think they are only used to link to from social media when you have an audience...

Oh well here I am blogging away like its the 2010's. The good thing is no one reads it anymore, I am mostly blogging to talk to myself in a less crazy way. If that's at all possible. Or maybe for nostalgia? Maybe not, there are no cute baby pictures or adventure pictures or even any crafting pictures. It's just words now. Words. There are already too many of those in the world. And if you were going to read words you would read a book.

I am currently reading The King Must Die. I just finished She of The Sea, next is If Women Rose Rooted. This year I made a list of books for friends, hand written, as a holiday gift. I thought it was a little silly but those I gave it to really loved it. And now I want my friends to write book lists. Or really any kind of list. Favorite recipes of the year (the really tried and true type you turn to again and again), most listened to music, favorite hikes, binge worthy tv, favorite gardening gloves...anything really! 

Slow and old fashioned are just right for right now I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment