Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Yarn Along!


Joining Ginny today for the Yarn Along!
We've been home for 3 days from our road trip, everyone is still tired and "off" none more than myself (it's no fun for anyone when mama is off). The 100 degree weather and yesterday's high humidity (we live in the high desert so thats not normal) makes everyone just a little more restless. Plus we just seem to be in a season of bickering kids. NO FUN!
Ok to the topic at hand: Knitting...it's going...fine. I could frog this or finish it and it would be...fine. Maybe it's just the off-ness of this week. Hopefully. Maybe I should go look at buttons, picking out new buttons is always fun! (Still the In-Threes with Cascade 220).
Reading: I finished Call the Midwife at my mom's and then started My Story by Elizabeth Smart off my mom's shelves. That was a quick read and so now I have started my book club read, The Mists of Avalon. It's good but not compelling yet but I know that will come.
Adios till next week!

2 comments:

  1. We have had a very wet summer, with humidity and rain. And many times last month the rain provided no relief from the humidity. I can commiserate.
    Hopefully you get your knitting mojo back soon!

    ReplyDelete