Happy 2014!!
My goal was to finish My Life in France before the new year and I did just before I drifted off to sleep and missed all the hoopla at midnight. ;)
Joining Ginny again today!
So today I am starting Wild by Cheryl Strayed, it's been on my shelf waiting since my birthday in July. I am excited to read about a trail on this side of the country! I've read a couple on the Appilacian trail (some day I'll do part (or all) of it), but maybe I could do part of this trail sooner (since I live closer to it)! Sunday I cast off on Fern's hat and she has been happily wearing it since. Then after a New Year's Eve trip to Jimmy Beans I started in on a new baby gnome hat and vest for a good childhood friend whose daughter is due to make her entrance this month. These are my least favorite needles (given to me) but most used needles as they are the size I use for these baby hats. Maybe someday I'll sit on them (and the twin pair I have too) and then I'll buy a wooden set of size 7 needles. One can hope! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment