Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sundance or Sun Dance...






I introduced Riley to my favorite book store yesterday... I usually go there alone... he might be addicted...

Sundance Book Store is in this awesome old house that the art museum owns, I love to just walk around the store. Riley started making his book list, it is dangerous to have so many book lovers in one house. We are going to have to line every inch of wall with bookshelves!!

And the quote, well I almost wrote underneath, "except ____". I have had some awesome women in my life, but I'd have to say all of them have had a love of books!

I have a new book and journal (thanks to Sundance) for the new year, I hope the new year brings you many books to enjoy! How many books did you enjoy in 2011? I got to 11...

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Mmm, I love a good book store. Although I've mostly stopped buying even used books and just use the library. I couldn't even count how many books I read in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 is mighty impressive for a homeschooling and nursing mom of 4, that's almost one every month!(and that's not even counting all the books you read with your babes, I remember coming over to lend a hand when you were preg and sprained your wrist and listening to you read to the kids at night for a good long time). well done! and Reno rules! that bookstore looks amazing. Great pictures too. I'm going to have to count up my books. I want to do a 2011 book post too so keep your eyes peeled :) Ya, I love books!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the biggest deterent to my ready this year was the SEVERE lack of sleeps which makes it hard to comprehend what I am reading and the knitting was a little addicting. ;) Oh and my lack of ability to be in the adult section of the library...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear that, that's why 1/2 the books on my goodreads page are YA! And I've heard about Leili's famous sleeping habits. Hopefully 2012 will be the year of Leili sleeping for more than 4 hours at a stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I took the "Sundance Tour" on their website, OMGosh, you would never be able to pull me out of there! And it looks really big! Plus two doggies :) Heaven...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on out and we'll ditch the kids on Dan and go!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete