
Since Dan was not on call yesterday we wanted to run away from town! So we ran away to the hills of the wild west! To Virginia City! We had lots of fun, we did not get to see and do everything we wanted (too early in the season) but we did get see a couple museums including one with the desk Mark Twain worked at as a news reporter, and we got to go into the Ponderosa Mine! While in the mine our guide lit a candle and turned out the electric lights to show us how they worked, then he blew out the candle! I have never seen dark like that! The kids got old fashion candy (a bribe to get my souvenir), I got my souvenir it's up there at the top, I think that picture just proves you should not mess with this family! If only all my boys wore cowboy hats daily...
i Love it babe! Isn't Virginia City cool! i LOVE it! You should go hang out at the cemetary! Way fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting for you! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat first picture is a riot! You especially look so authentic! That's so great. The second and third pics are not showing up for me :( I wanna seeeeee!!!! WAH!!!! Love, Lisa
ReplyDeleteLOVE your first picture!! How fun!!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how clothes can transform a person's appearance!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget the cemetarys, and Piper's Opera House, and the Seven Mile Road down the hill, and the Camel Races, and... :) You'll be back...
ReplyDelete