
Finally a nice day that Dan was home for so we headed out of town! Not far but far enough to breath the fresh pine filled air! It was a wonderful outing!!

We
originally were planning to hike the Naturalist Trail, but we ended up on a
different trail,
Ophier I think...

Riley was excited to try out his new found craft, pine needle chains! We have a few decorating the house now!

Jake found treasures, including a large piece of sap!!
Leili was happy to eat the dirty snow, yum...

Snack time! I was excited to get all the kids in one shot all doing their own thing! Too fun!

Thanks to the rock I balance the camera on so we could get a family picture!

Even a picture of ME! :)

And look at these cuties!!
So fun, we are lucky I came home!
How fun! I think it's great your kids love the outdoors so much. Even if you don't have the woods in your backyard anymore, you obviously have them nearby. :-)
ReplyDeleteI love these Babe! Great family photo!
ReplyDelete