{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
Is that Fern looking a bit more like a big sister and less like a baby herself? They grow to fast. We are reading Charlotte's Web and are considering the name Charlotte for a baby girl. Good book to choose names from huh?
Yes Fern has just changed so much in the last year, she turned 5 last week and she just seems so grown up all of the sudden!! When I was prego with Leili I came up with Charlotte but then relized it would be too crazy with a Fern already!! :)
Is that Fern looking a bit more like a big sister and less like a baby herself? They grow to fast. We are reading Charlotte's Web and are considering the name Charlotte for a baby girl. Good book to choose names from huh?
ReplyDeleteYes Fern has just changed so much in the last year, she turned 5 last week and she just seems so grown up all of the sudden!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was prego with Leili I came up with Charlotte but then relized it would be too crazy with a Fern already!! :)