I know I have been so bad about pictures from our road trip, my computer is on it's last leg and loading pictures from my camera has become almost completely UNBEARABLE!!! So you ask how have there been pictures here and there? Well I got lucky, super lucky. See my sister and brother in law got the fancy new iphones and I inherited one of their old iphones! So I have had fun having a little camera in my pocket, and I can just email them to myself and save them to my computer. Luckily that is still working! :)
~
Ok back on topic!
On said road trip we got an early Christmas present from Dan's sisters and their families, Amanda and Laura (by the way gals I think having new babes and having your Christmas gifts done in July is way over achieving!!!)!!! :)
So what did we get? It was on my list!! A wonder oven!! What is a wonder oven you ask? I first read about them HERE and thought it was a cool idea (although I never did get moving on it, thanks for doing the work Laura and Amanda!)!! I used it this last week as it has been super hot and I did not want to have the stove on long enough to cook brown rice. So I brought it to a boil and then plopped it into the wonder oven and presto a couple hours later perfect rice!! Yea!! I just have to remember to work on dinner before dinner time!! :) I did run into one snapfoo, Leili was down for her nap and counter space is a premium here so I set it on the floor. Well you can imagine what happened after she got up! :) So I told Dan I needed something to put it in so I could move the oven, so he made me this pretty crate today! Yea for Dan and is great wood working skills!!
So thanks Laura and Amanda I know it is a Christmas gift but it is a wonderful summer gift!
Super cool!
ReplyDeleteAre you guys making crates for christmas wonder boxes. Hint hint. I may need one too!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you like it and are willing to use it! :o) Happy cooking...I am going to try bread! :o) I'll let you know how it turns out!
ReplyDelete