So here is something new!! I am an Aunt again BUT I actually get to live near my new one and play!!! YEAH!!!
LOOK at this awesome big sister!!! She is all ready to work here!
Here he is Koa, my new nephew!!
Can you say heavy load, Dan and I are his only Uncle and Aunt! We better step up and do a good job!!
But as long as I have my trusty ergo (thanks Cynthia!!), then no problem!! Mary took this photo and named it "Baby Mule"!
So there I was walking a fussy Koa (Mary and Novella where getting a little time together), when Leili realised I was walking SOMEONE ELSE!!!! Oh the injustice!!! And then she just fell apart and wanted to nurse. So instead of disturbing Mary and Novella we plopped down and nursed and bounced these two cousins to sleep! :) Mary had another good laugh! :)
Fern was so excited to hold a little baby (Leili is not so little anymore)! What a sweet little mommy we have!
Gosh Jake looks TOO old in this picture! He has been growing too much!! And Koa is wrapped up in the cowboy blanket Jake (and I) made for him. It is out of the same fabric Jake's "night-night" was made from.
Riley is so easy going, babies love him (as do animals, he's our Dr. Doolittle)! Koa may not have a brother but he has two boys who will just relish in being his "big brothers"!
LOOK at this awesome big sister!!! She is all ready to work here!~
It has been great being closer so that I can actually help Mary, having a nursling of my own makes it a little trickier, but much more easily done than from Connecticut! :)
But as long as I have my trusty ergo (thanks Cynthia!!), then no problem!! Mary took this photo and named it "Baby Mule"!~
We gave Mary a little recoup time before we brought the gang over to meet baby Koa!
Nursing, surprise surprise, there is alot of that going on theses days!! :)
So there we are sweet Koa pictures, don't worry there will be plenty more!! :)
LOVE the pictures of you with both babies. Congratulations, Mary! So precious that you have a picture of both sisters BF'ing. My sisters are done having babies and I have not even started!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys. Its nice to see smiling, nursing faces! What a sweet baby. Thanks for the pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou need to send "baby mule" or the nursing sisters picture in to Motherhood! Love, Lisa
ReplyDeleteI Love you Mom oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Love Riley oxoxox
ReplyDelete