Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This Week!

My baby boy turned 6! How can it be! Yesterday was Jake's birthday, he says 6 is pretty good. Before bed we got out the photo album that has his first few months pictures in it. I just can't believe it!
It was also Grandpa M.'s birthday we surprised him with a video happy birthday call on skype. We got a big smile! :) We love you Grandpa!
Here is Yoda as the kids have dubbed her. They all love giving her a light saber now that she is so grabby and they think it is hysterical that she tries to eat it! :)


I captures a great Leili smile while nursing the other day, photography while nursing is a little like juggling jello. Trust me! :)

Look at our two purple princesses! Beautiful girls who look so very different from each other!

5 comments:

  1. Danna, What cute pictures! Happy Birthday to Jake. Leili is growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great smiley picture of Leili! Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jake. I hope your 6 year old son is not a loud and wild as mine...he is all BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake can not speak with out yelling, I am always asking him to be quiet. And he has no fear and will jump head first off anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jake can not speak with out yelling, I am always asking him to be quiet. And he has no fear and will jump head first off anything!!

    ReplyDelete