Saturday, November 03, 2007

Califonia Girls!

Here are a few more pictures from our California fun!! Here is Grandma with her arms full of grand-daughters!


Here is Mary, Novella, Mom, & Me off to the rehearsal/family dinner the night before Nancy & Josh's wedding. (That was why we went to Calif. all the other fun is just bonus fun!)
I can not believe I am posting this! This is what the kids did with all the flowers they picked for me at the park. :)
Cute Fern at the park!
Then Fern wanted a flower in her hair, how sweet is she!!
Look at those LASHES!!!

We are all enjoying Petunia, she is slowly getting use to us. :) We are playing inside today it is 43 outside with HIGH winds as hurricane Noel pass by. The boys tried to play outside for a bit, bit almost froze to death!! :) But I do have to run out to the farm today for our CSA box, burrrrr!!


3 comments:

  1. ok i dont know what happened to that pic of all of us at the rehearsal dinner but it looks like i put make up on my poor baby... scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, I realized that after I put it up. I think maybe the red eye fix it thing did it. Opps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers! I tucked leaves all over my head one day for Primary and the kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete