Friday, October 20, 2006

Sand & Snow!

Just a day or two before Dan left Calif. we all went and had a picnic lunch on the beach. This is Grandview Beach in Leucadia, aka: Grandma's Beach. This is where I grew up going to the beach, my Grandpa and Grandma Myers built a house on the bluff, and it was where my Grandma lived until she passed away. ALL of my kids had fun, especially the big one! :)

This was Tuesday morning here in Utah, we woke up to white stuff, or rather I was woken up after Riley woke up to white stuff! We had just bought the boys winter jackets, boots, and bibs. They of course wanted to get all decked out, I said ok to the boots and jackets. There was not much and it melted quickly, but to two California boys it was amazing! What do you think they will think when it really snows in Connecticut?!



Well the kids and I are flying out Monday evening. I had planned to visit family and friends here in Utah before leaving, but we are all just so strung out from our vagabond-ish month that I am just leaving the state quietly. So we will arrive in NY near midnight, then at 1:30 pm. Tuesday we will officially own our first home, and in so doing become residents of Connecticut. Crazy! I will be sending out new contact info this next week! But our email addresses will be the same so don't worry! :) Love ya all!

OH Mom just brought Fern in because Fern just started clapping for the first time!!!!! I can't believe how fast she is catching on to things lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment